Elegant and rich, the new Classic Armenian 14K Black Gold 1.0 Carat Russian Alexandrite Diamond Wedding Ring, Engagement Ring R199-14KBGDA is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium on 14k solid white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 40 x round 0.010 ~ 0.015 carat (0.40 ~ 0.60 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamond accent stones
* 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown Russian Alexandrite center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.0 carat (7 mm diameter) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Cut: Very Good
Quality Grade: Very Good Quality
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF to SI
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7 mm diam
Weight: 1.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Classic, Armenian, Mediterranean
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.