Elegant and classy, the new Art Masters Classic 14K Black Gold Three Stone Black Diamond Rubies Solitaire Ring R200-14KBGRBD is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. Benchmark color style first introduced by Art Masters Jewelry.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium coated on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 18 x round 0.010 carat (0.18 CTW) laboratory grown rubies
* 32 x round 0.005 carat (0.16 CTW) laboratory grown rubies
* 2 x round 0.5 carat laboratory grown black diamond (top grade cubic zirconia base) center stones
* 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown black diamond (top grade cubic zirconia base) center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Classic, Classic French, Modern Vintage
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, black gold and platinum
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry