Gorgeous, the new Classic 14K Black Gold 1.0 Carat Amethyst Solitaire Engagement Ring R482-14KBGAM would make it a perfect engagement ring or a very special present for your loved one.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium on 14K solid white gold)
* 10 x round 0.015 CT (approx 0.15 CTW) laboratory grown amethysts
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm) laboratory grown amethyst center stone
* Ring size 7 (sizable – size selection during checkout)
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Every ring is made per customer special order from 0 to finish
* Great attention given to customer preference and jewelry I design
* Style: Classic, Victorian, French
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Crafting
* Up to 70% off Towards Suggested Retail
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Comfort Fit Shank
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States,
* USPS Insured Express International delivery to Canada, Germany, UK, France and Australia
* If your finger size is over US finger size 9 there will be a price adjustment based on difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence prior placing and order please contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Art Masters Jewelry