Flattering and chic, this Classic 18K Green Gold 1.0 Ct Alexandrite Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring R323-18KGGDAL will bring everlasting style and elegance to your loved and special one. Bridal jewelry color style first introduced to bridal jewelry trend by Art Masters Jewelry.
* Classic 18K Green Gold 2.0 Ct Alexandrite Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring R323-18KGGDAL
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW of cast solid 18K green gold mounting ring (officially stamped)
* 22 x round 0.01 carat (approx 0.22 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 2.0 carat (7.0 mm diam) lab grown Alexandrite center stone (chrysoberyl base)
* Ring size 7 (United States), N½ (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Quality Grade: Good Quality, Show Grade
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF – VS
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7.0 MM
Weight: 1.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Art Masters Jewelry
Origin: Eastern Europe
* Styles: Classic
* Suggested Retail $4,599
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Production Direct Pricing
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Solid Metal Casting
* Sandblast on Gold Metal
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* If your finger size is over 9.5 there will be a price adjustment based on difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making a purchase to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Thank you so much for viewing, sharing and considering!
Art Masters Jewelry