Elegant and classy, the new French Vintage 14K Black Gold 3.8 Carat Princess Blue Topaz Diamond Solitaire Ring R222-BGDBT would make an excellent engagement ring, a wedding ring or a very special present for your loved one.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black rhodium coated over 14K solid white gold)
* 20 x round 0.015 CT (0.30 CTW) very good quality VS-SI, G-H white diamond accent stones
* 1 x princess cut 3.8 carat ( 8 x 8 mm) laboratory grown blue topaz center stone
* Ring size 7 (sizable – size selection during checkout)
* Deluxe jewelry box
This solitaire ring can be matched with a wedding band R102B in a bridal set.
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium coated over 14K solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look very exquisite and vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium coating reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a small fee to maintain a long term black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece.
* Every ring is made per customer special order from 0 to finish
* Great attention given to customer preference and jewelry we design
* Style: French, Modern, Vintage, Designer Exclusive
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
* Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Crafting
* Up to 70% off Towards Suggested Retail
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Comfort Fit Shank
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS insured Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days
* There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 9. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger, hence contact me to discuss the matter.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Art Masters Jewelry