Luxurious and elegant, the new Modern Antique 14K White Gold 1.5 Carat Blue Sapphire Diamond Classic Armenian Solitaire Wedding Ring AR107-14KWGDBS evokes absolute glamour and style is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. This style exhibits traditional Armenian and Royal Edwardian design elements.
* 1 x 5 grams TW of casted solid 14K white gold mounting ring size 7 (sizable)
* 24 x round 0.015 carat (0.36 CTW) natural SI-1, SI-2 G-H white color diamonds
* 1 x round 1.5 carat laboratory grown blue sapphire center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.5 carat round stone per your request provided you already have your center stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold and platinum
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available for your convenience
* Style: Modern Antique, Classic Armenian, Royal Edwardian
* Retails at $2,259
* Solid Metal Casting
* Master Hand Polish
* Exceptional Quality Based on Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Designer Direct Guaranteed Savings of Over 70% Towards Suggested Retail
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Delivery is within 8 to 10 business days upon completed payment
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in casted metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this piece of jewelry.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry