Elegant and classy, the new Modern Art-Deco 14K Black Gold 2.0 Carat Princess Alexandrite Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring R223-14KBGDAL is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste.
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold* (black metal rhodium alloy on white gold) ring size 7 (sizable)
* 30 x round 0.015 carat (0.40 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamond accent stones
* 1 x princess 2.0 carat laboratory grown Russian Alexandrite center stone – can be replaced with your own 2.0 carat (7.0 mm x 7.0 mm princess square) stone
* Deluxe jewelry box
Name: Laboratory Grown Russian Alexandrite
Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
Color Change Level: Excellent
Cut: Very Good
Quality Grade: Highest Quality
Market Availability: Extremely Rare
Clarity: IF to SI
Refractive Index: 1.74
Size: 7 mm x 7 mm
Weight: 2.0 Carat (approx)
Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
QA, Import, Distribution: Design Masters Production
Origin: Russian Federation
* Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
* Style: Modern, Art-Deco
* Also available in yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum
* Sapphire is a September birthstone
** 2, 3 and 4 month flexible payment plans available
* Designer direct guaranteed savings towards suggested retail
This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece. Black gold (black rhodium alloy on 14k solid white gold) will wear off in about 6 month to a year of wearing making your ring look exquisite vintage by exposing solid white gold base on the edges and flat surfaces. Black rhodium reapplication is not necessary, however if desired, I provide 2 year (2 time) free black rhodium alloy reapplication on all designer black gold rings for my customers. This service is available with select jewelry manufacturers U.S. nationwide for a fee to maintain black rhodium alloy color for your exclusive jewelry piece for continuous wearing over it’s lifetime.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Art Masters Jewelry