Exquisite, luxurious and arty, this Nature Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Orange Sapphire Diamond Orange Orchid Engagement Ring R604-14KWGDPOS from Art Masters Jewelry’s masterpiece collection evokes beauty and elegance is sure to please your special one.
* Nature Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Ct Orange Sapphire Diamond Orange Orchid Engagement Ring R604-14KWGDPOS
* 1 x over 5.0 grams TW of cast solid 14K white gold mounting ring (officially stamped)
* Advanced flower petal organic orange color coating (proper care required)
* 12 x round 0.015 carat (approx 0.18 CTW) natural VS-SI G-H white diamonds
* 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) lab created orange sapphire center stone (zirconium base)
* Ring size 7 (United States), N½ (United Kingdom) sizable
* Deluxe jewelry box
This ring is a Designer Exclusive Jewelry Art Piece and is not meant for intensive wear.
Like most natural orchids, proper care is important mainly avoiding heavy moisture, soaps and hand creams to preserve it’s original beauty.
* Styles: Classic, Nature
* Suggested Retail $3,299
* Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary
* Advanced CAD Jewelry Crafting
* Production Direct Pricing
* Artistic Jewelry Design
* Solid Metal Casting
* Sandblast on Gold Metal
* Master Hand Polish
* Official Metal Stamp
* Designer Direct Savings
* Visual Appeal and Elegance
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* USPS Express International delivery world wide
* Tracking number provided for your convenience
* When checking out, please make sure to write in the special notes your finger size and your verified shipping address to avoid unnecessary delays. If your finger size is over 9.5 to 11.5 there will be a price adjustment based on significant difference in cast metal and stone carat wights, hence contact me prior making your purchase to discuss the matter.
* Please make sure you are satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this designer jewelry piece.
* All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
* Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
* All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs, it’s visual perceptions may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Thank you so much for viewing, sharing and considering!
Art Masters Jewelry